Proto-Physics will be the General Field Theory of Physics because it:
- Defines what a fundamental particle is in any reference frame
- Describes the structure of the atom, explains how Ionization Potentials reflect incremental measurements within that structure
- Explains why these ionization potential measurements follow a pattern that outlines the actual shape of the atom’s nucleus, the proteus.
- Explains why mass increases incrementally.
- Explains what Planck’s Constant (h) actually measures.
- Provides an understanding of why the curve of Binding Energy is the inverse of the Lorentz Curve.
- Explains why Atomic Radii decrease across a Period.
- Explains what a Proteon (electron) is and why it links to the atom nucleus in the manner it does
- Shows how very simple interactions between fundamental particles can produce the complex multi-faceted universe we experience
- And, why every action leads to an equal and opposite reaction.
The best course to follow, at this point, would be to go through the GENERAL OVERVIEW.