SIMPLE LITTLE ARGUMENT: I will begin with an initial argument that is as simple as it is obvious.
- Quantum Physics does not explain how the nucleus of the atom engages the outer electron component.
- It uses Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle to justify this.
- Proto-Physics does explain how the nucleus of the atom engages the outer “electron” component.
- If you were asking 2 people for an explanation of a phenomena that you were interested in, and one person has an explanation and another doesn’t, you would listen to the one with the explanation. Even if the one that had no explanation told you that the reason they have no explanation for the phenomena is because by looking at the phenomena you distort it and therefore cannot know what the phenomena actually is.
- Proto-Physics should be used by default.
So far, the proponents of the Quantum Physics model have not listened to any other explanation than there own.
ANOTHER SIMPLE ARUGUMENT:
Quantum Physics does not incorporate the idea, stemming from Einstein’s equation E = MC2, that there is a direct relationship between mass and motion at the fundamental particle level. The faster the motion the greater the mass should apply to fundamental particles yet the slow moving nucleus of an atom, per Quantum Physics, is much larger than the faster moving electron.
- In the Quantum Physics model the nucleus of the atom is moving very slowly, especially when compared with the vastly smaller (according to Quantum Physics the outer electron shell is 1/1600ths the mass of the nucleus for the Elements) yet their “electron” is moving at 3/4 c, or even faster. Their slow nucleus, with a much bigger mass than their electron, which is moving many times faster than the nucleus. This is not consistent with E = MC2.
- So, no increase in mass for the Quantum Physics electron, making it an exception to E = MC2, mass motion directly proportional relationship.
- To put it another way, Quantum Physics agrees with E = MC2, with the exception of fundamental particles. So, Quantum Physics states that the nucleus of the atom is about 1600 times larger than the outer electron shell. Yet, they also state the outer electron shell is moving at a much greater speed than the nucleus. Ask Quantum Physicists, “Why would these fundamental particles not follow E = MC2 ?
The path to the Theory of Everything is here. A path that uses Planck’s Constant, the speed of light, all motion, all mass, Ionization Potential, Binding Energy, the graph of Proto-Physics, and a series of reasoned steps and rules that govern fundamental particles, to lay out what the atom actually is and does.
REPLACING A FAILED APPROACH:
When an approach to a problem, such as Quantum Physics, fails again and again, it is time to look for a new approach.
- To reassess.
- To reevaluate.
- To redesign.
If solutions to a problem based on the model of the initial theory become more and more ridiculous, it is time to look for a new theory. This new theory is Proto-Physics, which replaces the current failed Quantum model with a workable model. The purpose of this website is to share the Proto-Physics model with as many people as possible and begin the process of addressing arguments opposing and agreeing with this model.
With Quantum Physics the following occurs: Quantum Physics, and its 3 component model, have made assumptions about particles that lead to impossibilities, and, an atom that is off-balance. Without plausible explanation, the 3 primary paricles of Quantum Physics lead to an atomic Model that always results in an asymetry that will not sustain a stable atom. These 3 particles, per Quantum Physicists, have 2 characteristics that indicate they are not addressed by Quantum Physics. These are:
- Fundamental Particles exist outside of the space time continuum
- Fundamental Particles act as both paricles and waves.
Characteristic 1 – Atomic particles of Quantum Physics exist outside of the space-time continuum: Quantum Physics indicates that two linked particles behave as one object, no matter how far apart they are. When one of these particles is measured, the state of its distant twin paricle is instantaneously modified. A huge number of Quantum physicists are at any point in time going through extremely convoluted mathematical justifications to explain this.
Characteristic 2 – The clearest example of the absurdity of the Quantum Phyics model is that atomic particles act as both waves and particles. This has been shown many times over the years in the “Double-Slit Experiments“. The gist of one example – there are many – is Harvard’s “Double-Slit Experiments“:
- In Harvard’s “Double-Slit Experiments” a particle – that Quantum Physics model labels a photon – is sent through a pinhole that is 26 mircrons in diameter. A micron is a unit of length that is one millionth of a meter. It is a very small pinhole.
- Once this photon goes through a 26 micron pinhole it does something very strange. This single particle, that is much less than 26 microns in diameter (about the width of a human hair), simultaneously passes through 2 slits that are 0.25 milimeters apart. About 10 times the width of a typical human hair (0.018 mm).
- How does Quantum Physics resolve this issue?
- It states a photon is both a wave and a particle.
- It does not explain, in any rational way, how it can be both.
- Relying heavily on Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle proponents of Quantum Physics can say, “It’s a mystery that cannot be revealed because looking at the photon interferes with the photon’s behavior.”
- How does Proto-Physics resolve this issue?
- It states that the definition of a photon is the problem. Proto-Physics provides a new interpretation of what is actually being measured with any fundamental particle, and, what fundamental particles actually are.
- The paper, “IntroducingProtoPhysics“, can be downloaded at this location.
Do you want to cling to 80 years of failed ideas that lead to an understanding that is so convoluted it defines the universe in absurd ways, or, will you explore another approach that redefines particles in a clear, understandable, and testable way?
Over the last 80+ years modern science, which has embraced the Quantum Physics model to the exclusion of all others, has clung to the 3-component atomic model of proton, neutron, and electron. Proto-Physics is based on a 2-component model, labeling these 2 components of the atom as a proteus and a proteon. In the segment on “The Proto-Physics Model” you will see how this model explains all phenomena in a much more straightforward manner than Quantum Physics.
Finally, what have you got to lose? Quantum Physics is a deadend. For the last 2 decades nothing of significance has come to light due to the Quantum Physics model, just constant discoveries that show the model disproves itself as often as it discovers proofs.
Though very new, and with only a minute fraction of the billions of hours devoted to Quantum Physics, Proto-Physics is simply the way to go.